✨Want to learn more about what it takes to be truly user-centric?✨
In this workshop, we will cover theoretical and practical knowledge around design thinking and service design. Shift your mindset and learn how to create things that people want. After all, great service is not by chance, it’s by design.
In this workshop we will cover:
* design thinking principals and process
* empathize with customers and segregate markets
* identify and innovate based on customer needs
* defining key design challenge based on user-centric values
* how to prioritise and deploy user insights for the development
Our guest speaker is Alicia Shao working as Service Designer in Nordea.
More information about the speaker and registration: https://learn-customerservicedesign.confetti.events/
The workshop will be online via Teams. Workshop will be held in English.