Join the interactive webinar on how to work and do business abroad!
– Short introduction presentations on both perspectives: living/working abroad as well as doing business abroad.
– Discussion of the topic through open questions (everyone can participate).
In the webinar and discussion you have chance to
– get valuable tips on working abroad aspects: where to look for jobs, working culture and conditions in different countries etc.
– get new perspectives of doing business with different cultures.
– hear stories and experiences.
– discuss your thoughts and share your own experiences.
– ask questions.
Organizers of the event have lived in Lithuania, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Panama, Honduras, Iceland, Finland, Cyprus and Switzerland…
…and done business in and with people from Latvia, Singapore, Germany, Denmark, Mauritania, China, Brazil, Spain, Australia, Taiwan, Slovenia, UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Estonia, Turkey, Japan.
Come to listen to their and other participants experiences in international environment and pick up ideas for your own international adventure.
Platform: The event will held through Teams. Link will be sent to participants beforehand.
The event will be held in English.